Aims and Visions at John Wilkinson Nursery
- To create a stimulating environment where children feel valued, safe and are eager to learn.
- To deliver a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum which meets the needs of all the children.
- To promote high expectations and standards so that children take pride in their work and achievements.
- To treat and respect children as individuals so that they may develop respect for the individuality of all people and develop sensitivity to each other’s needs.
- To foster the understanding of moral and spiritual values and appreciate others ways of life.
- To promote close working partnerships amongst the community, governors, home and school for the greater benefit of the children’s education.
- To make education enjoyable and promote children’s understanding of how we learn. To enable children to develop a love of learning that will stay with them throughout their lives.
- To provide extended school opportunities appropriate to our pupils, parents and community.