Level 2 Teaching Assistant Vacancy
To start 28.11.22 (or sooner if possible)
Fixed term for one year (22.5 hours a week).
The headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and hardworking teaching assistant to join our team from November 2022. We are looking for someone who can maintain our high academic standards and inspire children’s curiosity in their delivery of high quality learning experiences in line with our exciting curriculum and whole school vision.
We want our children to achieve their full potential and:
- Be playful, imaginative, creative and curious
- Make, foster and keep positive relationships that make them happy
- Be loving, caring and compassionate
- Become confident to risk-take and mistake-make
- Be good human beings!
Therefore, the successful candidate will need to:
- Show that they love working with children in all they say and do
- Be inspiring and creative in their approach to teaching and learning
- Know how to engage and inspire children of all abilities
- Be relentless in their pursuit of excellent outcomes for all pupils
- Be committed to working in partnership with, and beyond, the wider school team
John Wilkinson School and Nursery are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding checks prior to appointment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all school posts and detailed checks will be completed for suitability for working in schools.
Applications forms should be emailed to the school office email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th October 2022. The interviews will take place later that week.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
The school reserves the right to withdraw the post advert if necessary.