We are recruiting!
KS2 Teacher – Year 4 class in first instance
To start 01.09.2022
The headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and hardworking teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team from September 2022. We are looking for someone who can maintain our high academic standards and inspire children’s curiosity in their delivery of high quality learning experiences in line with our exciting curriculum and whole school vision.
We want our children to achieve their full potential and:
- Be playful, imaginative, creative and curious
- Make, foster and keep positive relationships that make them happy
- Be loving, caring and compassionate
- Become confident to risk-take and mistake-make
- Be good human beings!
Therefore, the successful candidate will need to:
- Show that they love working with children in all they say and do
- Be inspiring and creative in their approach to teaching and learning
- Teach to a standard which is consistently good or outstanding
- Know how to engage and inspire children of all abilities
- Be relentless in their pursuit of excellent outcomes for all their pupils
- Be committed to working in partnership with, and beyond, the wider school team
- Undertake subject leadership responsibilities to a high standard
John Wilkinson School and Nursery are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding checks prior to appointment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all school posts and detailed checks will be completed for suitability for working in schools. Click here for a link to our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
Application form, job description and person specification are available below. Applications forms should be emailed to the school office email@example.com The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 6th May 2022.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
The school reserve the right to withdraw the post advert if necessary.